Honored Contributor

Re: Direct Deposit Stimulus check!

@fthunt wrote:

Nope - nothing received here.  CPA hasn't given me the verdict of what I'll owe - so haven't filed yet.

Read on one News website - this can be a factor.  

Direct Deposit first time - a check for the second.   ???

@fthunt 

All 3 of our stimulus checks were made by direct deposit.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I've been checking "Get My Payment," and it's been telling me they don't have enough information.  This morning I checked, and mine will be deposited next Wednesday.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

There's staggered release dates...I recieved the 2nd $600. on 1/4/21, I think that was the last release date so I'm guessing the 3rd check will be the last one too & then back it all goes to help pay my taxes...ugh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's NO guarantee that anyone will:

receive it in the same form as a previous stimulus payment

receive it within the same time frame as a previous stimulus payment

Trusted Contributor

I got mine on 3/17.

Frequent Contributor

I have heard with direct deposit they are staggering the payments.  It will be every Wednesday for 3 weeks I believe.  So next Wednesday the second installments of checks will be sent out at 8:30 a.m. EST to the banks.  Many banks will have the money to be withdrawn by 9:00 a.m. local time.

We got ours last Wednesday.  My sister and niece had theirs available by their bank after midnight.  My bank was processing the payment till the next day.  It depends on your bank how they handle it, but the government deposits the money at 8:30 EST on that Wednesday.

Esteemed Contributor

It  said that those that have SS will get even if they don't have to file taxes.

I received the other two last year fast, but if i remember correctly, they came in when my SS payment also did. 

A month ago, Cal. Gov. said anyone making below 30,000 a year would see 600 from the state, but have not seen that one either.  He promised a lot of things he never delivered.  I won't hold my breath on that one.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack   Same here....DD on Wed 24th....First 2 by check so we will see..hope.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'd guess millions haven't not received checks.  I haven't heard of anyone getting a paper check.  Seems like they're doing the easy ones with direct deposit first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just found out that mine is scheduled to be mailed next week.

My first and second arrived electronically, but the third will be a check or prepaid debit card.