Honored Contributor

No need to body shame.  Not everyone is perfect.  

I also don't understand why men go shirtless or wear tank tops.  

Honored Contributor

Absolutely I would say something......I am not interested in looking at another man in public with out a shirt, and I would not go with my husband if he insisted on going shirtless.

It's bad enough to look at my overweight, older neighbor go shirtless in the summer.....put a shirt on.  I don't take off my shirt in the summer when it gets hot, why should men?

Honored Contributor

We were having a back yard barbecue when my f-i-l decided to take his shirt off just before we sat down to eat.

When my m-i-l said something to him, he told her to mind her own business.  

I had to get my husband and his brother to tell him put it back on.

It was a mix of family, friends and neighbors and I was mortified.  Even if it was only family, I still would have made someone tell him it wasn't acceptable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  - IMO I don't think there is any such thing as Dignity & Decorum anymore. The sights we see in SC make me want to gag. And, they aren't on the beach! It's almost as if they are proud of their big bellies - just gross.

And, you should see the sights during our many bike weeks - oh boy - and those we see on the highway!

Honored Contributor

I don't know anyone who would go out in public without a shirt.  The only exception would be to the beach or in a pool.

Period.

Honored Contributor

And then you have my Dad on the other side of the spectrum. When I was growing up the only time I ever saw my Dad's legs was when he was wearing a bathing suit when he went swimming. He would wear long pants summer, fall, winter and spring.

Finally when he was in his 60's and he started to crew on his friends sailboats, he bought his first pair of shorts. He even started to wear tshirts with the shorts. Until then he always wore shirts with collars. 

Both my Mom and Dad took pride in their attire and always looked nice. 

I will have to ask my brothers. For several years they went to Pocono for the NASCAR race. But the last year or two they stopped going. I am going to ask them why they stopped going. LuLuBelle2 brought up and interesting subject.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband always wears a shirt, even if it is hot and he is working outside. No way he would be at Daytona 500 without a shirt on, lol. Goodness.

Honored Contributor

I don't want animals in stores especially where I"m eating in restaurants

Don't want to go to the bank and see the tellers t**s hanging out over

the desk either. She had a lot of men in her line. Free peep show.

walmart women running around in shorts so high look like panties

halter tops held up by dental floss and the load is getting draggier. LOL

Big women with big behinds in jeggings that I really don't know how they got

into. layed on the bed and pull I guess.

stupid colored hair on men and women. I've seen a walmart man had half pink half purple guess he was wanting to be discovered for 'IT' the clown.

people coming to church with wet hair galls my ***.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I don't want animals in stores especially where I"m eating in restaurants

Don't want to go to the bank and see the tellers t**s hanging out over

the desk either. She had a lot of men in her line. Free peep show.

walmart women running around in shorts so high look like panties

halter tops held up by dental floss and the load is getting draggier. LOL

Big women with big behinds in jeggings that I really don't know how they got

into. layed on the bed and pull I guess.

stupid colored hair on men and women. I've seen a walmart man had half pink half purple guess he was wanting to be discovered for 'IT' the clown.

people coming to church with wet hair galls my ***.

My husband just yelled down to me from upstairs "Are you OK?" I was laughing so hard at your post @SharkE Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I do not like to see shirtless men in public!  Just gross.

I also do not like men in tank tops in public, especially in a restaurant.  I do not want to see hairy armpits while I am eating.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)