Re: Did any one win anything?

No, never entered. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

i kept trying to enter and couldn't get my attempts to register

Honored Contributor

Tee hee, I remember back in the day when they had Q-Bird and I won $10 because half of my membership number matched the drawing they used to have sporadically throughout the day.  I was so excited you would have thought I won the lottery and no one was home to share my good news with and when they came home they weren't nearly as excited as I was . . . I still grin when I wander back to that memory . . . . Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I didn't win anything from the 30th birthday celebration (yet). I saw an advertisement on QVC the other night (and I was half listening) where I believe they are going to announce this Wednesday who the $30,000 winner is. I thought David said Jane Treacy will be announcing the name. Stay tuned! There is still hope it may be one of us!! 😀
Honored Contributor

I entered once, maybe twice. No motivation to enter even that many times.  Where QVC is concerned, I have realistically low expectations so I am not disappointed.

Contributor

I think I might have...today I received a striped beach tote from QVC in the mail.  I did not order it and there was no invoice with it, just the bag from QVC Birthday Bash.  There was no explanation, so I am thinking it might have been a prize...

Is there a list of winners, so I can check to see if my name was one?

Contributor

No, I did not win anything. I entered just about everyday, may have missed two (2) days. It was a hard contest to enter, usually you can enter a contest once a day, what time it is does not matter. Oh well, I have never received anything free or won anything from QVC in the 25 years of shopping with them so not sure why I would expect to now.  Congratulation of all who did win something!

Honored Contributor

@iluvacop wrote:
I didn't win anything from the 30th birthday celebration (yet). I saw an advertisement on QVC the other night (and I was half listening) where I believe they are going to announce this Wednesday who the $30,000 winner is. I thought David said Jane Treacy will be announcing the name. Stay tuned! There is still hope it may be one of us!! 😀

The big winner will be announced Wednesday night on in the kitchen with David.