Honored Contributor

Re: Did any one win anything?

Not me.  But I only entered 3 or 4 times, it was  a hassle filling out that form and with all the people entering, my chances of winning anything were zero...zip...nada. 

Trusted Contributor

No, and I entered a lot. I think I missed 4 or 5 days. Who won the $30,000?  I am guessing that won't be published.

Esteemed Contributor

No...but then I never win anything...

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

No, and I entered a lot. I think I missed 4 or 5 days. Who won the $30,000?  I am guessing that won't be published.

It is supposed to be announced on David's kitchen show tomorrow. That is what he said.

Valued Contributor

Nope

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Esteemed Contributor

Probably most of the winners aren't even Q customers,  you think that in this day and age they would have a filter by your email address.  Most of us have been here 20 plus years and we should have some carte Blanche.

Respected Contributor

No   😞

Honored Contributor

@iluvacop wrote:
I didn't win anything from the 30th birthday celebration (yet). I saw an advertisement on QVC the other night (and I was half listening) where I believe they are going to announce this Wednesday who the $30,000 winner is. I thought David said Jane Treacy will be announcing the name. Stay tuned! There is still hope it may be one of us!! 😀

I am sure the winner has already been picked and notified. The winner has to fill out an affidavit and have it noterized etc etc....if they are anouncing the winner this coming Wenesday, I am sure the winner already knows they won by now.  

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Probably most of the winners aren't even Q customers,  you think that in this day and age they would have a filter by your email address.  Most of us have been here 20 plus years and we should have some carte Blanche.

This is true....it was broadcast all over the sweepstakes community I am a member of,  so, millions entered that were not QVC customers no doubt.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

It is supposed to be announced on David's kitchen show tomorrow. That is what he said.

Thank you for the info...I missed that somehow.