Honored Contributor

You Have to Laugh! You Just GOTTA Laugh!

I read these posts and am amazed and I guess heartened by the diversity of how people think in this country.  If I didn't come here I might not understand that.  

You have to have a sense of humor, and coming here helps me take a lighter look at the country and feel better about how amazing it is we, for the most part, get along as well as we do here in the good old USA!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: You Have to Laugh! You Just GOTTA Laugh!

I'm not sure what this is about, but I hope you're laughing with someone, rather than laughing at them. One is good...the other isn't. 

Honored Contributor

I am laughing because ONE response and someone is already scolding me.  You gotta laugh about that.  Interpret the meaning to be whatever you want.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I am laughing because ONE response and someone is already scolding me.  You gotta laugh about that.  Interpret the meaning to be whatever you want.  

Some can't help it ' they have the scolding gene, LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

So clarify then without scolding back.

These mysterious threads only cause problems. Say what you mean instead of making people guess.

I forgot to LOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

Yup...I am not sure what the point is...are you sending a subliminal message?

Honored Contributor

This is all very mysterious to me, too. 

I just signed in a little while ago, and if this thread is in reference to something else...I missed it.

Honored Contributor

Could this be yet another thread about whether we wore red, white, and blue today?

I have to say....I did not.  I have a tee shirt that would have been appropriate to wear today, but it was too cold and foggy here....like 59 degrees.

I bundled up in some other colored clothing.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I read these posts and am amazed and I guess heartened by the diversity of how people think in this country.  If I didn't come here I might not understand that.  

You have to have a sense of humor, and coming here helps me take a lighter look at the country and feel better about how amazing it is we, for the most part, get along as well as we do here in the good old USA!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

@Sooner I think probably we've been reading some of the same threads and I know precisely what you mean. No need for further explanation... 

Sometimes I wonder how it is that we don't just implode, but somehow we manage not to...

Happy 4th...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  'It's (always) Better To Laugh'.  (Book by Kathy Levine)  HeartLove our Independence! Heart 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).