Respected Contributor

I think it was staged.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that there will be more planned 'carfunkles' (or whatever the word is that Judge Judy often uses).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

There's no story here.  He did the right thing.  It wasn't a verbal argument, it was physical fight with one woman being choked.  He did what he could to break up that fight.  And it's silly to think that people are going to stage stuff to get what...arrested...lol   The doctor's incident with UA was not a fight with another passenger.  

ITA....though,

Just using this thread alone, post #9 says 'slapped her hand' &

post #7 say 'punching travelers'...both referring to the 2 fighting ladies.

All it takes is one airline employee to lightly touch a passenger...

and they scream 'assault.' The idea of copy-cat is a little out there,

I give you that, but we live in such a litigious society...

nothing would surprise me.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There's no story here.  He did the right thing.  It wasn't a verbal argument, it was physical fight with one woman being choked.  He did what he could to break up that fight.  And it's silly to think that people are going to stage stuff to get what...arrested...lol   The doctor's incident with UA was not a fight with another passenger.  

ITA....though,

Just using this thread alone, post #9 says 'slapped her hand' &

post #7 say 'punching travelers'...both referring to the 2 fighting ladies.

All it takes is one airline employee to lightly touch a passenger...

and they scream 'assault.' The idea of copy-cat is a little out there,

I give you that, but we live in such a litigious society...

nothing would surprise me.

Sorry, I don't see it happening.  These two women were caught on tape behaving badly.  Sure the rest of the people on the flight could attest to that as well.  They will get nothing because they don't deserve nothing.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I commented about the pilot on a thread about the lady with the stroller.  The video shows the pilot just standing there with all the drama going on around him.  Toward the end, he said something.  I couldn't believe he let it go on as long as he did.  I wasn't suggesting he punch the lady.  What was this Delta pilot thinking?  In training, I'm sure he was trained how to handle certain situations.  No way did it include punching travelers.

I didn't read or hear anything about a pilot with a lady and a stroller....when?  Can you elaborate?

I did read a story where an airline assistant (male) almost got into a fight with a woman, is it that one?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

The pilot slapped her hand.  No punches were thrown.

@makena I do see that.  I happened to watch the first 10 minutes of TMZ today (just to see this story) and Harry and Charles said "punch."  I turned it to Judge Judy after that.

I see the TMZ website has "slap" on there and a different angle of the video I saw earlier. 

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm guessing that there will be more planned 'carfunkles' (or whatever the word is that Judge Judy often uses).

@ROMARY   "Kerfuffle"    LOL   But, I like your word better.