Honored Contributor

Delphi Indiana Murders - Arrest Made!

After 5.5 yrs., an arrest has been made In the murders of teenagers Abby Williams and Libby German.  The suspect's name is Richard Allen.  Thanks to the authorities and state prosecutors office for not giving up.  A press conference is scheduled for Monday. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Delphi Indiana Murders - Arrest Made!

YAY!  But why make us wait until Monday for the presser?

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

YAY!  But why make us wait until Monday for the presser?

Court TV is reporting that police and prosecutors are being super cautious about keeping everything under wraps.  Perhaps there's more going on behind the scene.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor

Was that the 2 teenagers walking around a bridge and one managed to catch the guys voice on a recorder ?

I can't remember there's so many incidents.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Was that the 2 teenagers walking around a bridge and one managed to catch the guys voice on a recorder ?

Yes.

Respected Contributor

Yes, happened in Indiana.  One of the girls captured him on Snapchat and could hear him ordering them, "Down the hill."  There's an Apple podcase called, "Down the Hill,' which is very good.  They interview some of the girls' family members.  It's sad, but very well done.  Hope they've caught the right person, those poor girls.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Correct.

Honored Contributor

These girls were only 13 and 14 yrs. old.  I remember  everyone was in a state of shock.  This happened about an hour and a half or so drive from where I live.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  We haves similar double murder mystery here in the Seattle area....few clues.....a dead end case.... a Mother and Daughter...

https://medium.com/@jennbaxter_69070/the-bizarre-double-murder-of-mary-cooper-and-susanna-stodden-29...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

These girls were only 13 and 14 yrs. old.  I remember  everyone was in a state of shock.  This happened about an hour and a half or so drive from where I live.

Not far from me either, @jubilant.  A little over an hour.