Honored Contributor

Ive never seen so few new threads here.  Hasn't anyone done anything interesting or fun this week-end?  Maybe everyone has been busy? 

It was a beautiful day here, breezy but sunny and bright.  There is a ton of fresh, new snow on the mountains from this week's storm.  The Bradford Pears and Purple Leaf Plums are in full bloom.  It was a perfect (for me) 67°.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Maybe people are tired of being criticized when they post.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Keep in mind that for several hours this morning the boards were completely dysfunctional and perhaps a number of folks just gave up... Also, it is Saturday and it is spring and it could be more folks are out and about... That said, I agree, the boards have become largely moribund... It seems a lot of folks have left for a variety of reasons... I also happen to believe the undue focus on certain topics and the seemingly increasingly narrow range of permitted topics have driven some users away or has at the very least minimized their interest in participating, as have issues related to moderation...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Chat Bans - General - Warframe Forums

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I was not really busy today but any thing that sparks interest is poofed or closed for commenting, it gets old.

and my day was uneventful....cool and overcast, so outside work is on hold until it warms up a tad.    Maybe Sunday will be a more interesting day.  I can't wait to go back to work on Monday!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624  Keep in mind that for several hours this morning the boards were completely dysfunctional and perhaps a number of folks just gave up... Also, it is Saturday and it is spring and it could be more folks are out and about... That said, I agree, the boards have become largely moribund... It seems a lot of folks have left for a variety of reasons... I also happen to believe the undue focus on certain topics and the seemingly increasingly narrow range of permitted topics have driven some users away or has at the very least minimized their interest in participating, as have issues related to moderation...

@stevieb 

Sums it up. Heart

Honored Contributor

It seems there are Bradford Pears blooming all over the country!

My father used to call out-"Look girls! Bradford Pears!"😄

Today was so hot and we were having such a good time outside with all 2 families with masks. That really lifted my spirits.

Then the skies got dark and we ran in the screened porch and it started to storm.

My favorite weather is right before a storm when it is not too cold or hot but a little breezy and you know something exciting is going to happen.

Also my little chipmonk friend apeared again. I was hoping the baby copperhead my daughter saw didn't get him!😬

I'm always so happy to see him and tell him so. He always seems to appear just when I need some encouragement.Heart 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Kachina624  I was not really busy today but any thing that sparks interest is poofed or closed for commenting, it gets old.

and my day was uneventful....cool and overcast, so outside work is on hold until it warms up a tad.    Maybe Sunday will be a more interesting day.  I can't wait to go back to work on Monday!!

@Mom2Dogs  I honestly think this is a bigger factor than some would like to acknowledge... I participate in a number of forums, but there's really only so much one can say about the same few categories of discussion and still remain both entertained and entertaining...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Dead Boards

[ Edited ]

I have become uncomfortable with how one's political views are brought into many threads.  This is not to say that it should not happen, only that I tend to pass on such threads.  I don't have strong opinions or affiliations where politics is concerned, so I leave the posting for those who do.