Respected Contributor

@Spurt I was wondering about that...  if you didn't have a DVR box was On Demand available.  I figured it wasn't.

Super Contributor

I use dvr every day! Smiley Happy   Sometimes I will dvr Skinn or something that I wont have time to see on the air until later.

Honored Contributor

@StuckinNJ

Not sure exactly what you are saying in regards to the DVR. This is what I do in regards to this great electronic device. There is nothing on TV that I do not DVR.  I watch only programs I want to see, and when it is convenient for me.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Spurt I was wondering about that...  if you didn't have a DVR box was On Demand available.  I figured it wasn't.

@VanSleepy

With my cable system On Demand IS available without a DVR, however, I do have a regular cable box, but i work On Demand from the cable remote. And there is a days delay before you can view the program.  It has the broadcast newtworks, cable networks, events, premium channels, theres also free movies, and I can order recent movies that just left the theatre but there's a charge for current movies.  Now I have the Premium Plus Package with the Ultra Sports Tier that might be why I get On Demand free....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I think I DVR'd one Q show and it was one on the beauty Q. Turned out that what was recorded was not what the title said it was.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Whoops.  I responded before I read through.

No, I never DVR anything from QVC.  I just go back and review Items Recently on Air if I'm so inclined.  

Honored Contributor

i DVR all the time. I hate commercials. I let the show record, and watch later so I can skip all those commercials.

the other stuff i record are old movies, and when i have spare time I watch the movies.

DVR all the way