Frequent Contributor

Re: DO YOU SHOWER IN AM OR PM?

Never shower. Only relaxing tub baths.

Respected Contributor

BOTH....Morning to get me going - and evening to wash the day off.

Valued Contributor

Always in the AM and usually PM also, in warm weather.

Wink No baths ever. A bath reminds me of a crock pot and I still would want a shower after a bath, so I don't take baths.

Trusted Contributor

Don't most wash their hair and rinse off under the shower after taking a long, relaxing hot bath at night? I know I do, but to each their own. Then, if necessary, a quick shower in the morning to get me going.

Frequent Contributor

AM and PM showers. That's the way I was raised and cant get away from it and dont want to either. One morning around 5 I had vertigo. My family called the ambulance and before it came I took a shower. You could imagine how off balance I was but I had to do it. My son thought it was crazy, but I just could not leave the house without a shower.

Respected Contributor

Since I don't get up until the PM, it's PM. I also take my walk in the afternoon so I wait until that is over.

Respected Contributor

On 5/27/2014 abbeythe8th said:

I bathe or shower every night. As children we always took a bath then put on our pajamas. We never went to bed dirty, and I still do not.

Same here, I can't stand going to bed without a bath. I only shower when washing my hair, (due to dry hair, I don't do that everyday). Sometimes in summer, I might take 2-3 showers in a days, but ALWAYS bath at night.

Esteemed Contributor

In winter in the A.M., in summer before going to bed. I usually wash my hair so I like it wet in the summer when I go to bed. In winter it's too cold to shower at night.