Honored Contributor

DILBERT'S WISDOM FOR THE AGES

Classic, timeless "Dilbert" cartoons are a way of finding refreshment in wry humor-- they never fail to cheer me, at least.  There's just something about Scott Adams deadpan, 'cracked' portrayals of human nature...

I can't believe I wasn't aware of "Ratbert" the temp worker, before--  he seems to have self-esteem problems, so maybe he's more "low profile" than the others? 

dt950804dhc0.gif

The reason "Dilbert" is so loved--  anyone who's suffered in corporate culture, giant bureaucracies, or just had a plain old horrible boss, can relate.

dt930104dhc0.gif

Tina the tech writer has the gift of gab.

dt961211dhc0.gif

Intrepid Stan.

dt_c110419.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DILBERT'S WISDOM FOR THE AGES

Love Dilbert! Unfortunately I can relate LOL

Honored Contributor

I loveDilbert , I have a desk calendar that I keep in the kitchen, so I have a good laugh every morning. I never worked in an office, but in health care, but we had a Wally !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Interestingly, "Wally" features prominently in Scott Adams' own top favorites of his work.  I can see why.

dt180807.gif

dilbert.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Dilbert and Cathy are my favorites!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Pointy-Haired Boss.   LOL

Look like horns.  Very appropriate. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

love Dilbert also--now they are all using face masks--so appropriate for the time!--marynj

Respected Contributor

Having spent the first 26 years of my working life in the offices of large manufacturing companies, I can absolutely relate to Dilbert...in fact, most of us in those offices had Dilbert desk calendars. They are completely based in reality!

Honored Contributor

Being employed by a large company I can certainly relate to Dilbert..... Will not say more on the grounds it will incriminate me...😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Agreed, @danedylan ,  it startled me to see that Scott Adams has his characters masked at the top of his twitter feed!  Sign of the times.  Probably muffles a little of the venomous office jabs going back and forth, ha.

1500x500.jpg