Esteemed Contributor

So nice to see Nancy Hornback on this morning!!

She's such an enjoyable and nice person. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Nancy for all three hours this morning. That's so unusual for me (who doesn't watch TV often). Nancy is so calming, pretty and well prepared with her presentations and I actually found myself enchanted with her shows (which always happens) . . . even though I wasn't particularly interested in the product.

Not sure how she does it, but she's an amazing salesperson or simply an incredible person who draws me in! Glad to have her on-air during the morning hours!!  Her hands and nails are lovely; so gracious. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: So nice to see Nancy Hornback on this morning!!

@BirkiLady I enjoy her as well. She is an excellent host who gives all of the pertinent info, and is very cheerful, and upbeat! Good to see her in the morning hours. 

Respected Contributor

Agree, Nancy is a great host.  Not too much personal fluff involved in her shows.  I enjoy her

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing @BirkiLady 

She is indeed a nice break from some of the other sell styles adopted by the hosts.

And she looks like Snow White, just so pretty. I am a big NH fan.