Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  Tracy looked a lot bigger (possibly pregnant) last week.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

It's QVC birthday time.  That dancing deer is just doing the deer version of the Happy Dance!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick. If Tracy had a fawn I'm sure at some point she'll 

want to show it off to "Grandma Wick" as well as show it a good spot for carrots, peels, and water! 😄

Honored Contributor

Does can be bred as long as they are healthy and carrying sufficient flesh to maintain the extra stress of bearing kids. For some does this is eight years, for others it is ten or more years.

The deer will mate from September to November, with the main breeding time occurring in October. The gestation period is seven and a half months long and fawning begins in late May and lasts through June. Usually only one fawn is born, but twins are common.

Life Cycle of a Deer - Sciencing
https://sciencing.com › Animals › Nature › Science

Aug 6, 2018 — Female deer generally give birth away from the herd. ... Females occasionally have twins, and a deer giving birth to triplets is not unheard of, but a single fawn is ... In captivity deer have been known to reach 30 years of age.
Valued Contributor

LOL!!  I thought I'd bust laughing at that first pic of the buck! That is so hilarious!!  Yeah, maybe he wants to party it up with a dance!!  Maybe already trying to catch a doe!  Smiley LOL

Thanks as always for all the wonderful pics every day!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Happy happy joy joy.  The dancing buck looks like he's announcing new babies.  Maybe he's a father and is shouting for joy.  

Happiness abounds at the Wick home.  Good food, company, and love.  

Woofs and gentle hugs to sweet Cricket.  Isn't this her birthday month?  Hope she is celebrating.  💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

No matter what is happening in the world, love and joy can be found at the Wicks.  A true sanctuary and a blessing of safety and joy.  And that adorable Cricket!  That face!  A bit of heaven on earth, I think.  

Honored Contributor

That handsome buck is doing the Carrot Happy Dance!!!  And glad to see that sweet Tracy came by to see @MamaWick .....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”