Esteemed Contributor

Credit Card Stmts

[ Edited ]

I ordered several different items in the last couple of months. Rec'd 2 pairs of Clarks As-Is shoes that were mis-sized (fell off my feet); 4 D&C tops (way too tight); 2 Isaac Mizrahi tops (way too tight). Also rec'd 2 Isaac turtleneck tops that I kept - but I ordered on-line and the purchase went to EZPay - as that what QVC's computer defaulted to!!!!!! 

So - I kept a few things and returned 3 different purchases. Between the EZPay that I have never used in 24 yrs with the Q --- to returning defective shoes and way too tight tops --- trying to figure out QVC's new math on my Discover Card bill is very difficult.

Do u also find ur statements confusing - and hard to figure out????

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah  No. You only receive EZ pay if you click on the option for it when checking out. If you are using a credit card, you have the one-time payment or an EZ payment (in some cases). The buyer makes that choice when placing the order.

QVC has nothing to do with selecting the EZ payments for a customer. That would be illegal.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

If you use the “Speed Buy” option when ordering on-line, then, yes, it defaults to E-Z Pay.  You have to either not choose “Speed Buy” for step-by-step ordering, or opt to view your order before placing so that you can uncheck the E-Z Pay option.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette. Is correct, you can easily opt out of Easy Pay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even see the payment options - until afterward.The default was EZPay. I emailed QVC and they corrected it.

Do u find their billing confusing - especially when returning items?

Respected Contributor
I hated reconciling credit card statement with easy pay. I had to remember what amount was for what so I decided for the amounts I was buying it was not worth my time. Turning down easy pay as a rule.
Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I didn't even see the payment options - until afterward.The default was EZPay. I emailed QVC and they corrected it.

Do u find their billing confusing - especially when returning items?

Yes! Years ago I had a CC statement that was crazy confusing due to EZ pay and things I'd returned that had been ordered on EZ pay.  Some stuff was shipped quickly, other stuff took forever.  I think maybe some EZ pays were listed twice due to how the billing cycle fell?  Ugh. I just remember thinking I'm never going to do this to myself again!

From then on I almost always choose to pay in full.  I've just found it's so much easier if you have to return something.  I'm not at all motivated to spend ANY amount of time trying to decipher bills when I have it in my power to keep it simple!  Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@kivah  No. You only receive EZ pay if you click on the option for it when checking out. If you are using a credit card, you have the one-time payment or an EZ payment (in some cases). The buyer makes that choice when placing the order.

QVC has nothing to do with selecting the EZ payments for a customer. That would be illegal.

That's not quite right.  If you select Speed Buy, QVC automatically gives you Easy Pay if it's avalable for that item.  Most of my Easy Pays happened because I used Speed Buy.

Honored Contributor

I have never had any problems with my Q account or Synchrony Credit Card.

If you make a return your account should show the difference.

Add your e-z payments you have paid minus the total shipping for each item you bought (QVC does not issue credit back on the original shipping charges you paid for each item) minus the QVC return label charge or charges or not depending on if you used their return label. This should be the amount owed to you.

If you pay to ship it all back in one box QVC should not charge you for using their return label.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette @chrystaltree  Thanks for the information. I had no idea there was a "speed buy" feature. I don't buy from QVC often (usually Linea and recently D&C for the first time in over 10-15 years). Always pay in full and wouldn't want to sign up for "speed buy" with an automatic EZ Pay! I like my credit card paid in full each month. Meaning, no left over payments for the next few months. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.