Honored Contributor

39 we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. LOL

I had to do a double take.  Haven't seen the news/weather for here yet.  We'll see.

Honored Contributor

Re: 39 we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. LOL

Don’t forget your sunglasses and sun screen when you go outside!! 😎☀️

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  From what I can see looking out of my kitchen window right now, more snow melted overnight than during the daylight yesterday.  Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

At 5am today, it was 45 degrees here.  Just 3 days ago, it was -29 with with chill of -57.  

Honored Contributor

It's 28 here now,  it was nice to look at my phone and see temps that are not in the single digits.  They say that we can expect 40's and maybe even 50 this week.  A few days of nice weather.  Then it's back to reality.  

Valued Contributor

Wouldn't it be nice if it was a bit more consistent?  I never know which shirt to put on or which coat to grab. LOL 

Respected Contributor

50 Degrees in Hooterville today.  Airing the house out is in order.  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Here in St. Louis area it is 50 right now....supposed to make it to 63 this afternoon....and same tomorrow.  The sun is beautiful.

Then it is supposed to cool down again....with most days in the 40's....and some rain.  

I'll take these temps any day.....just hope we don't have any more of those frigid temps.  

Honored Contributor

We were at 0 degrees earlier this week. It was -20 if you considered the wind chill. I stayed inside for a few days. Sunny and beautiful today - supposed to be at least 60. Lots of people out walking in our neighborhood with their kids and dogs. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its 68 here supposed to be 73 for the hi.....too warm here, but at least its not the record 85 in 1911..........in a few days its suppose to cool down....54 hi/35 low next week....cant wait for cooler weather to return

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”