Respected Contributor

My post was removed without a reason.  Please let me know why?  There were no names just about public speaking ettiquite.  And a suggestion for loose dentures.

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

My post was removed without a reason.  Please let me know why?  There were no names just about public speaking ettiquite.  And a suggestion for loose dentures.

It was very childish and hysterical to watch. I do not think the dentures there though ( my dental professional opinion), nervous tick yes.

Respected Contributor

@SANNAYes, that is a possibility also.  At one point fluttering and fast blinking and I thought maybe dry contacts.  I was listening to our Pres but couldn't stop looking at her.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

How adorably coy of you to post! 

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@SANNAYes, that is a possibility also.  At one point fluttering and fast blinking and I thought maybe dry contacts.  I was listening to our Pres but couldn't stop looking at her.

Yeah, eyes and mouth get extra dry when you nervous. But it could be an underlying health issue, many meds produce this effect.

Respected Contributor

@violann  Thank you.  This was just an observation on last nights show.  It was so distracting.  I really didn't mean to be coy.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom She looked the same to me.I don’t think dentures were the problem but she might have needed a drink.

Respected Contributor

@SANNAyou are correct about the side effects!

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@violann  Thank you.  This was just an observation on last nights show.  It was so distracting.  I really didn't mean to be coy.

@Jackhound Mom.  It’s political. Don’t you know that’s not allowed here? 

Respected Contributor

@dexOr she was eating or chewing gum.  It made me lick and mash my mouth as I have dentures.......