Esteemed Contributor

You  can find EZpay payments and charges on your online account. 

Honored Contributor

I hate the fact that QVC drops off your past easy pays on your on-line account. For instance, I cannot go back and look at easy pays in January. 

I also find the way they credit returns confusing because they don't break everything down the way HSN and JTV do.  You pretty much have to hand figure out everything.

2 things to watch with QVC returns.  Make sure you aren't charged for the return label if you didn't use it and make sure they don't continue to charge you future easypays if you made a return.

A couple of months ago, I returned something I had purchased on easypay.  They processed my return the day my next easypay was going to be charged so they crossed so to speak.  I had to call and get that next easypay amount refunded as well.     

Esteemed Contributor

@Kalli

I'm very good at paying bills and figuring out statements --- until QVC's "new math" billing - especially when returning products, and where they should be paying return shipping - and EZ Pay --- it's all too confusing.

I think many people just pay the bill and they're done!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady, Speed Buy is an option you can click on when you choose to buy a product - you're not signing up for anything. It just makes the check-out process faster since they use your name/address/credit card, etc from previous purchases so that you don't have to enter the information again with a new purchase. If Easy Pay is available for an item, it will be selected but you have the option to change it to a full payment, as well as changing to a different credit card if you want. I use it all the time so that I don't have to re-enter all of my info when I make a purchase.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@Kalli

I'm very good at paying bills and figuring out statements --- until QVC's "new math" billing - especially when returning products, and where they should be paying return shipping - and EZ Pay --- it's all too confusing.

I think many people just pay the bill and they're done!!!

@kivah, I think you are right.

I received an e-mail from QVC a couple weeks ago letting me know they misfigured a refund from a couple of months ago and were crediting my Paypal.  I don't know what item it was and the only thing I can think of is an easypay went through after my return which I didn't even catch.