Honored Contributor

I started a thread last year about Knickers and a video was included.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Think-You-Need-to-Reduce/td-p/5085845/highlight/true

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Re: Cow Cuddling-its real

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe

I 100% agree with you.  That is why I previously posted "poor cows'.   If I were a cow, I do not think that I would be a happy with strangers coming over to me on a continuing basis, touching me, petting me, hugging me, etc. at random intervals whether I like it or not.  Cows can not talk and they are being subject to humans using them to make money off of a cow hugging business. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cow Cuddling-its real

[ Edited ]

Years ago, a lady I worked with said her horse did all that for her.  Animals are wonderful and not wordy. LOL

Just a funny side thought, be sure it's not a bull. Ok, bye.

Trusted Contributor

@bikerbabeI had two pet female goats from when they were babies till they crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and they were the most enjoyable pets, they followed me everywhere and sure loved their treats.  They cross my mind everyday when we go to the barn to feed the horses, I instinctively look towards their pen because their heads would always be peeking over waiting for their breakfast making their blatting noise which aways sounded like they were saying "mom, mom" it really sounded like that.  Sure miss my girls.