Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree I am so sorry you lost your sister to this horrific virus. 

So many losses, immeasurable sadness. It's heartbreaking.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you could get your shot....Take Care!

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I had my Covid 19 vaccine today, I am happy and grateful today.  I work for a hospital and  yesterday at 3pm, I got the email to go into the hospital at 1pm to get it.  I work remotely and I hate driving into the city but I wasn't giving up the opportunity.  Incredibly well organized, start to finish, it took 35 minutes.  Including the 15 minutes I had to wait after the injection.  I get the second injection on 2/18.  I feel hopeful because  I lost my sister to Covid 2 weeks ago.  

I'm so sorry about your sister.  

I got my first vaccine yesterday. It took me 20 minutes from my garage to get the vaccine and return to my garage.  I thought there would be a line but there wasn't.

My state is #46 in receiving vaccines so I hope I will be able to get my 2nd shot on time.

However, our governor decided big corporations and their employees could jump the line and go first...before the elderly, medical workers, teachers, etc.  She gave thousands of vaccines to just 1 big corporation...one of her biggest donors. She always puts big business over people.  grrrrrrrrrr 

@CalminHeart 

Wow, that's terrible.  Can I ask what state this is?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

These comments about elected officials, be they positive or negative, make the posts political. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

These comments about elected officials, be they positive or negative, make the posts political. 

Stir the pot.....everyone is getting along until you came along.....

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I had my Covid 19 vaccine today, I am happy and grateful today.  I work for a hospital and  yesterday at 3pm, I got the email to go into the hospital at 1pm to get it.  I work remotely and I hate driving into the city but I wasn't giving up the opportunity.  Incredibly well organized, start to finish, it took 35 minutes.  Including the 15 minutes I had to wait after the injection.  I get the second injection on 2/18.  I feel hopeful because  I lost my sister to Covid 2 weeks ago.  

I'm so sorry about your sister.  

I got my first vaccine yesterday. It took me 20 minutes from my garage to get the vaccine and return to my garage.  I thought there would be a line but there wasn't.

My state is #46 in receiving vaccines so I hope I will be able to get my 2nd shot on time.

However, our governor decided big corporations and their employees could jump the line and go first...before the elderly, medical workers, teachers, etc.  She gave thousands of vaccines to just 1 big corporation...one of her biggest donors. She always puts big business over people.  grrrrrrrrrr 

@CalminHeart 

Wow, that's terrible.  Can I ask what state this is?

Iowa

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Chill.  We're talking about the vaccine, not politics. If a politician mishandles the vaccine, it's still about the vaccine.

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for the kind words and condolences.  It means a lot to me.