Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@beckyb1012 

The tabloids are trash when they criticize H and M.  They are reliable sources when they say something favorable about H and M.

Exactly @lgfan !  Love the double standard with the H&M cheerleaders--any source THEY post favorable to them is reliable and valid but if not it's nothing but tabloid trash. And no, I don't believe that ridiculous poll for a second. 

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Amazing, considering this poll only had 17,828 responses.  Small response and certainly not a majority.  Does not surprise me of the small amount of support for Harry.

@Somertime   @JaneMarple 

The poll was only open for voting for about 48 hours.  If it had been ongoing, or perhaps open for a full week, the results possibly might have been different.  Yet, for Harry to get such a high percentage in just two days clearly indicates many still like and support him.  

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

Personally, I enjoy reading about the Royals & keeping up with their events.  I think a lot of fellow Americans do.

Actually, the Royal Family does quite a bit of charity work & perform other social services throughout the Commonwealth as well as the UK.

I really miss the Queen, may she rest in peace. In life she had to deal with family problems like everyone, but on tabloid front page headlines. I'm so embarrassed that a source of much of her recent heartache was caused by an American who obviously had an agenda.

The British taxpayers certainly didn't seem to mind the festivities surrounding the Coronation of King Charles & Camilla - after all,  their country, their business.

Super Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Diminished them?  They would if one of them trashed the family in a book and interviews for millions and millions of dollars. Yeah, real upstanding guy Harry is. 

He's led around by the nose by a wicked little witch. He is kind of pathetic. I wonder if he will wake up & smell the coffee -or tea- one day. I hope so.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Somertime wrote:

Amazing, considering this poll only had 17,828 responses.  Small response and certainly not a majority.  Does not surprise me of the small amount of support for Harry.

@Somertime   @JaneMarple 

The poll was only open for voting for about 48 hours.  If it had been ongoing, or perhaps open for a full week, the results possibly might have been different.  Yet, for Harry to get such a high percentage in just two days clearly indicates many still like and support him.  

I've always liked Harry and still do very much. No surprise here. 

Honored Contributor

Just curious if anyone knows .......  people keep noting that Harry was seated in the 3rd row.  Anyone know who the people were in the second row?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

The second row began with Prince Edward and Sophie's two children: James, Earl of Wessex and Lady Louise.

Also in the second row were the Prince Richard, the Duke of Gloucester (a first cousin of Queen Elizabeth), the Duchess of Gloucester, Sir Timothy Laurence, Princess Anne and Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent.

If you want those in the third row, etc., just search for "King Charles Coronation Seating".

"Town and Country" has a great list of rows 1 thru 6.  I'd post a link, but I think it would get poofed.  TownandCountrymagDOTcom

Valued Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@Somertime  "Amazing, considering this poll only had 17,828 responses.  Small response and certainly not a majority.  Does not surprise me of the small amount of support for Harry."

Figures lie and liars figure.

I am confused, I have been told not to read the tabloids but is that not what the Express is?  I read the article and a poll of their readers of 17,000 + over the millions who attended and watched is like a grain of sand on the beach.    

Now I'm confused.  So many of you quote the tabloids like they're the bible. But now you doubt the poll?  Why?  I still say the tabloids are trash.  The poll was open to the public so anyone could vote.  I don't take it too seiously though.  I never thought must of the UK hated Harry and Meghan.  Their critics are just more vocal.

Respected Contributor

Those are the working poor and there are so many more who fall into that category than most realize. The working poor seem to have a much harder time accessing assistance than those who are already dependent upon the gov't for most everything.