Honored Contributor

I only use my cordless shark for quick pickups in my small three bedroom ranch. For regular cleaning I use my plug in canister. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like cordless anything.  Having to charge it and then when the battery wears out,  it's cheaper to buy a new unit.  I have no problem plugging in my Shark Rocket and my lighter weight Eureka.  Love them both.

Respected Contributor

Years ago I bought Dyson: upright and a cordless.  Never will I spend that kind of money again !

Each one had to be taken back to the local Dyson store because the PLASTIC tabs kept breaking.  I am 75 and not rough on cleaning equipment.  

Simple problems every time I wanted to change to vacuuming furniture from carpet, I would have to either tape or hold the two pieces together.

I was told by their customer service that they use plastic tabs to keep the weight of the machine down....really that tiny little thing weighs so much.  Poor quality IMO.

And another poster was correct about the battery dying after a few years and the exorbitant cost.   Never again !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't like cordless anything.  Having to charge it and then when the battery wears out,  it's cheaper to buy a new unit.  I have no problem plugging in my Shark Rocket and my lighter weight Eureka.  Love them both.

@kaydee50 . I keep mine on the charging base when not in use.