Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cool Sculpting: any thoughts here ?

@violann 

Listen, if you lost 100 lbs, you deserve a heck of a lot of credit in doing so.

I'm in awe that you did this and I'll bet you are a beautiful woman inside and out. 

Sounds like your husband thinks so, anyway.

Honored Contributor

I have the Isavera home system. And I can tell you it works. I lost inches from my waist. It took a lot of dedication. I've stopped using it for the time being because it seems to me that metabolizing the fat after freezing it could contribute to inflammation and I don't want to risk anything like that right now.

I'm having great luck with exercising 6 days a week, moderate eating, and the supplement 7-Keto.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

I had it done on my belly. It works, but doesn't last.

Like anything, you have to change your eating habits and exercise.

It works as a "jumpstart ".

I did not feel it was worth the money, would not do it again.

Honored Contributor

My DIL did this and didn’t tell me. Then
she got upset when I didn’t comment on how slim she looked. I honestly didn’t see any difference in how she looked than when I had last seen her a month earlier. She always looks fine to me.
Honored Contributor

Have a friend who lost 100 lbs the hard way...jogging, lifting and dieting. She had tons of loose skin on her arms and finally had it surgically removed there was so much of it. Only problem is she has a long scar on each arm where it was removed and then the remaining skin was stitched together. She wanted to wear tank tops and other sleeveless tops again, but now she has the scars...
Valued Contributor

3 times- no results. Everyone I know who has tried it says it did nothing for them. And by the way, it hurts!