Honored Contributor
I don't have time in my days to think about stuff like this!
Honored Contributor

@Sushismom 

Must of been before I was posting or shopping, I have been shopping about 27 years I think 

@Sushismom wrote:

@I am still oxox 

You don't remember the chat room QVC used to have? It was a long time ago and I never took part in it but I do remember it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I know it was about 20 years ago that the chat room was available. I don't remember when it started or when it ended since I never took part in it.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of us in the chat room were able to exchange emails.  I have been fortunate to personally meet some great people.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Johnnyeager 

What chat room

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There were more posts in 10 minutes in the chat room than you see here in 2 weeks.

OH PLEASE ! ! !

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I need to clarify:  I didn't lose all my posts.  I believe only some in prior upgrades disappeared.  When my sign-up date changed, I still had a post count, just not as high.

I also could not find my old posts from my early days.

@Cakers3,   When I saw your clarification I realized that I probably inadvertently created a wee bit of confusion.  I should've clarified that I was thinking about the usual question that comes up on these threads...  asking if a post is deleted by the poster or "poofed" by the moderators (or if someone is banned) does it reduce our listed total post count.  
My brain stays foggy these days, as do some of my posts...  my train of thought goes off the tracks!🙃🙃🙃 

I agree with you, when the new platform launched I think most of us saw a drop in our post count and the loss of old posts.  We lost some history there (some of it I was sad to lose).  

@dooBdoo  The history had so much politics and religion.  I wonder if they did it in a way to remove all of those post as much as they could; although the political ones would be out of date by now.

btw:  Where did you get your little smilies?

Hi, @Cakers3!   Sorry to be so slow in reading posts!   Good points about the old posts.   Feeling nostalgic...  this puts me in mind of the special people we were blessed to meet here, people who have now passed away -- sure do miss them, but thankful that they graced us with friendship and good memories.❤️

I'm very thankful for you and all our friends who are here with us, now, too.❤️

The little smilies are from the standard listing of Apple emojis.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mz iMac 

LOL! So true!

Your 'status' and $4-$5 will get ya' a cup of coffee from Starbucks, but nothing else, LOL!

It means nothing......

@KingstonsMom,   I don't know if anyone else remembers, but when the switch to the new platform took place this "title" or "ranking" caused a big ruckus.   Thread after thread about it.  The "heart" feature created a commotion, too.   It wasn't well-liked at first. The list Khoros uses on other sites moves up to things such as "Acclaimed Contributor" and "Exalted Contributor," for more activity, longevity, hearts, posts, logins, etc., but so far no one on the Q forums has those designations -- I'm fairly sure it stops at "Honored Contributor." I think it would be good to suppress it, so it isn't displayed...  or give us a choice to customize it.   Not sure what I'd choose, but there ain't gonna be no exalting or acclaiming deserved or coming in my direction, just glad and blessed to be here thankyouverymuch.😊

@dooBdoo   LOL  @HeartHeartHeart

Yes, we had the:

You ignored my heart.

You only give hearts to those you like.

You don't give hearts to those who disagree with you.

How do you remove a heart?

You removed a heart - why???

Hearts are fun.

Hearts are childish.

Hearts only belong on Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day is fun.

Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon.

Who watches Dr. Oz?

Did anybody see Dr. Phil today?

And so the thread would go off the rails.  LOL

Nailed it, @Cakers3! 😊🤣🤗

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Sort of off topic, but I miss the chat room.

That was before I found the forums, @MamaWick.  I'm sorry I missed it -- sounds like posters had a grand time and still have some fond memories.😊