Honored Contributor

We had fun with this one time, by listing how we thought they "might be ranked names".  So if you want to have fun with it .... go for it.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   I cannot see you. 

So it makes sense why I saw "Invisible" under my nic.

You'd think I could have figured that out.  LOL

*sigh*  Need more coffee.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Sort of off topic, but I miss the chat room.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick we had some of the funniest chats back then!!  I mean it was fun and no one was banned or scorned for what they might say..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Who cares?  Can't believe this is even being brought up.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Contributor levels

[ Edited ]

There were more posts in 10 minutes in the chat room than you see here in 2 weeks.

Honored Contributor

I don't see my name.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?:-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

What chat room

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There were more posts in 10 minutes in the chat room than you see here in 2 weeks.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

You don't remember the chat room QVC used to have? It was a long time ago and I never took part in it but I do remember it.

Honored Contributor

That's how I got introduced to the Q's community and again I'll repeat, it was so much fun.  I mean, I remembered once we all pretended to be on an RV trip and we laughed so hard water ran down our legs, LOL ..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee