Trusted Contributor

Congratulations Mary Beth!!!!!

That made me cry! Your son is so proud, he wanted to share that with you and also the world! How precious Smiley Happy

You are now going to find and explore a place in your heart that you do not even know exists right now.

There is a special place in a Grandma's heart nothing else fills, except grandbaby's.

Welcome to the Grandma club! So happy for your family Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Congratulations Mary Beth!!!!!

Mary Beth,

I am so happy for you. You are going to make one heck of a grandma, my dear.Heart  God gives us another opportunity to nurture & instill values into the wee one, and most importantly, bring him or her into His Kingdom.

God bless,

dee

Esteemed Contributor

So happy for you and your family!  Welcome to the club!  Yes, we all love our children, but, just wait until you hold that baby for the first time!!!!  Your heart will be so full of love!!!

Best wishes to your son and daughter in law.

Trusted Contributor

Can't believe no one else has said anything about how odd it was for her son Eric to tell her this news on live TV!  Poor Mary Beth held it together, but I would have been furious, should be done in person and in private IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have an item number or know of the video where AMary Beth received the phone call from Eric today? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

I kind of agree with you but there seemed to be lots of negative comments in chat complaining about her filling in for David so thought that might be why her son did it this way.  

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth, that child is SO lucky to have you as a grandmother!

Image result for champagne with a teddy bear

Trusted Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Does anyone have an item number or know of the video where AMary Beth received the phone call from Eric today? Thank you.

It was the TSV Lock-n-Lock.   But Eric referred to it as "Tupperware", so I doubt they will put the video up.   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I think if Mary Beth was ok with it, the expecting parents were ok with it, then I'm ok with it (the way her son told her)!

I thought it was beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes too.

I think of all the hosts ever on Q, none are more genuine and honorable than Mary Beth. I'm happy for her, her whole family and enjoyed sharing the moment with her!

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

It was the TSV Lock-n-Lock.   But Eric referred to it as "Tupperware", so I doubt they will put the video up.   Woman LOL

Perhaps someone that has it on their DVR (or whatever those things are, I don't have one), will post it to youtube.

I'd love to see it again.