Honored Contributor

Posting on a Thread Has Changed...?

[ Edited ]

Now when I post on a thread,  after I hit send  I am taken to a BLANK page that says POSTED!   Then I have to click onto the thread again in the community menu to return to the thread.....

Prior to this change..... after posting on a thread, I would be taken back  to the Thread  where I left off and  it said:

"To go  to your  post click here".

Anyone else notice this change?  I do not care for it as it makes you have to do more unnecessary steps....

Honored Contributor

Re: Posting in a Thread Has Changed...?

This place is very strange. If you aren't careful ,it will jump when you are trying to make the font larger, and all at once you are in spoiler mode

Sometimes when I click on the hearts, it takes me to a shopping page, so nothing much surprises me

Respected Contributor

testing

Respected Contributor

wrote:

testing

testing 

Respected Contributor

Nothing unusual for me - except our friend "wrote" is still here.  LOL

This board is very quirky.

Honored Contributor

Re: Posting on a Thread Has Changed...?

@SeaMaidenI got the usual "To go to..." message this morning, so unless it changed since then, naybe it's just on some kinds of devices.  But, I will come back and tell you if it's different on this posting.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenSecond post here -  I got the usual message again.  If it's any help in guessing why, I'm using Internet Explorer with Windows 7.  (I know, I know -  I'm using an old system.)

Honored Contributor

I've been kicked out of Qvc a few times and Acer warns me that there is "a problem" and they kick me off and then restart my computer.  It's happened a few times.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Now when I post on a thread,  after I hit send  I am taken to a BLANK page that says POSTED!   Then I have to click onto the thread again in the community menu to return to the thread.....

Prior to this change..... after posting on a thread, I would be taken back  to the Thread  where I left off and  it said:

"To go  to your  post click here".

Anyone else notice this change?  I do not care for it as it makes you have to do more unnecessary steps....

the only problem i am having currently is the "wrote" issue when quoting.

i am on a laptop using firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Well, I guess I am the ONLY  lucky dog to get this problem/issue!   Lucky lucky me LOL!