Occasional Contributor
I love the Pure Michigan commercials, they are very calming!!
Respected Contributor

I try to not watch commercials!  Usually, I'm on Netflix or Amazon so I don't see many ads.  However, there is one I cannot stand!  The commercial that shows adults sitting around a conference table speaking like little children about Gummy Bears is just nauseating.  If that comes on the channel is changed ASAP!  

Sorry, I can't think of any I like other than the Budweiser Christmas ad!  It's on for such a short time it doesn't get annoying.  Actually, I think I could watch that one year round!  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Song:  "A Place in My Heart" ... "I found my heaven"

In a Range Rover commercial featuring a cute dog who appears to be daydreaming about a trip in the suv. So cute!Heart

@SilleeMee 

I love that song.  The full version still has not been released as of this date! icon_exclaim.gif

Yes! I love that song, too. I think it's already a hit, do you think?  People are waiting for it to be released on Amazon. No idea when that will be, however. @Mz iMac 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

In a Range Rover commercial featuring a cute dog who appears to be daydreaming about a trip in the suv. So cute!Heart

You bt me to the ounch on that one, @SilleeMee .  I love it too!!

I also like the Barkleys having their car washed - only the bottom half gets cleanedWoman LOL!

Then,imho, the Geico asking the waitress for a oiece of lemon pie and sitting there she screams out to the cook PIE!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the Walmart commercial for Grocery Pickup featuring Bumblebee.....Love it!

Respected Contributor

My all time fave commercial Chanel got it perfect....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tmhfwz8w5o

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL.  OMG ...  I even looked it up and found out that the song was recorded just for that commercial, and they are now thinking of releasing it as a single because so many people are loving it.  Then they do a closeup of the dog, and my heart MELTS.  I LOVE THAT Range Rover commercial.

There are so many SMART advertising agencies that use great music, of all kinds, to draw you in , make you watch and listen, and get your attention.  Whether it's music that I know and love, or something brand new that makes me run to my ipad to check out...  I love great music incorporated into a good commercial.   Right now,  the RR one is at the top of my list!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I love that song.  The full version still has not been released as of this date! icon_exclaim.gif

@Mz iMac   ME TOO!   Just saw your post after I replied to SilleeMee.