Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee   @Kachina624   If it was the burning shed I'm wondering if that was an accident..not purposely set on fire.   What ever happened it's just devastating to all those people...DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@SilleeMee   @Kachina624   If it was the burning shed I'm wondering if that was an accident..not purposely set on fire.   What ever happened it's just devastating to all those people...DW

@dancingwoman 

IDK. Did you happen to see that video of the burning shed? I thought it was a strange location for a shed...right next to the main road (highway?). The location of it has not been released. 

Honored Contributor

I was so upset about this.  My former boss (she retired to Boulder) home is there.  The winds died before it got to Boulder.  I thinkit got to a town to the west of them.  She's fine and so is her house (that she spent A LOT money on) 

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

The homes I saw burning on the news in the town of Superior were huge, modern family homes. Those appeared to be multi-million dollar houses...some were three and four-story houses with decks galore.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@songbird 

The homes I saw burning on the news in the town of Superior were huge, modern family homes. Those appeared to be multi-million dollar houses...some were three and four-story houses with decks galore.

Yes.  Boulder is very affluent.  My friend lives near the University (Boulder) Very ritzy area.  In fact, most of Boulder is very high end. My freind lives in the Broadway section.  

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  I just watched the shed fire.  There was a piece of heavy equipment and a big truck parked a ways away from it.  🤷‍♀️ I guess we have to see what the investigation brings...wonder if had fuel in it...or other combustibles in it...DW