Super Contributor
Just called Q customer service and they are closed today and Monday. Will try calling Tuesday along with the thousands of other callers that have questions/concerns. Not complaining just giving you a heads up.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

interesting......they do have a notice up, but it does not say they will be closed tomorrow.

Due to ongoing local & global health concerns, we’ll have reduced phone representative support on Sunday, 5/3. For info on orders, returns & Easy Pay®, check My Account & Order Status on QVC.com. We’ll resume normal support hours on Monday, 5/4. 

the other options are using facebook messenger chat OR qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

What a crummy business move...    So keep some staff on to help customers... PAY THEM GOOD.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What a crummy business move...    So keep some staff on to help customers... PAY THEM GOOD.

I agree, my feeling is that if you are going to remain on the air, then you must also offer CS at the same time!!! You can bet there are plenty of people there taking orders!!

Honored Contributor

It seems odd that they would shut down completely as opposed to having a small staff available to help customers.  Customer Service (I'm assuming) is a work from home position so not sure why they would completely shut down.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @sunshine45 , emailing the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with order #, etc., is your best bet for a speedy resolution, once the floodgates to call CS have re-opened.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Can't wait for the stores to open

Esteemed Contributor

This is just the beginning - 24 hours on air started 'temporarily"' too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I agree with you @SeaMaiden they can work remote, so I don't understand the move.

Respected Contributor
The company I work for is advising customers of longer than usual wait times for customer service on Monday and Tuesday as we’ve spent the weekend moving some people back to the office from work from home and cutting the people continuing to work from home over to a new phone system to help us work more effectively.