Trusted Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Ms X said:

I just looked at the video of Chris. I didn't think she was a train wreck. I didn't like her dress and really don't understand the slippers (is she selling them?), but I thought she was the same Chris Scanlon from HSN. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Supposedly, she left HSN to move to Colorado where her husband had a new job as a ? ski instructor.

She said no other product has those collapsing wings added to it. HSN's shelving doesn't have that that I've seen, though I don't watch the Origami shows.

I thought she was as good as ever. She has a good sense of humor, which is why I liked her on HSN.

She and her husband split up, and he died last December.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Valued Contributor
Chris talked about her husband in the present tense the other day. She said they live in Steamboat Springs.
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/1/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/29/2015 Ms X said:

I just looked at the video of Chris. I didn't think she was a train wreck. I didn't like her dress and really don't understand the slippers (is she selling them?), but I thought she was the same Chris Scanlon from HSN. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Supposedly, she left HSN to move to Colorado where her husband had a new job as a ? ski instructor.

She said no other product has those collapsing wings added to it. HSN's shelving doesn't have that that I've seen, though I don't watch the Origami shows.

I thought she was as good as ever. She has a good sense of humor, which is why I liked her on HSN.

I believe that was the husband that fathered her two boys.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor
On 2/1/2015 twopeas said:
On 2/1/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/29/2015 Ms X said:

I believe that was the husband that fathered her two boys.

Yeah, the one she was married to for over 20 years.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.