Respected Contributor

She does sound hoarse. Did anyone notice her shoes are about two sizes too big? Poor Chris.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 RoughDraft said:

She does sound hoarse. Did anyone notice her shoes are about two sizes too big? Poor Chris.

I hadn't noticed but do believe you're right. Yep, she's just as ditzy as ever. She difficult to understand and doesn't complete her sentences. I'll be glad when she's finished and gone.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was watching her a little while ago and couldn't take more than ten minutes of it. She would have driven me crazy and David wasn't helping much unless she was getting to him too. Won't watch any of her shows in the future.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/28/2015 RoughDraft said:

yes, sure did notice...and still she had to take them off...

she mentioned her feet hurt as she hasn't worn heels in two and a half years...then why not wear flats for goodness sakes...

Honored Contributor

I flipped it on for a minute and couldn't listen to her voice. It looked like an HSN hanger presentation.

Valued Contributor
Lovemyparrot, I felt you were just commenting on what you saw. I really liked Chris on HSN. She seemed very nervous. Her appearance was a train wreck. Obviously, a nice appearance and a good voice keep people tuned it. That has everything to do with the products and sales. I also watched her for about 10 minutes. Probably won't watch in the future. It seemed all her products were knockoffs of Some HSN vendors. I wish Chris well. I always thought she was down to earth.
Respected Contributor

I just looked at the video of Chris. I didn't think she was a train wreck. I didn't like her dress and really don't understand the slippers (is she selling them?), but I thought she was the same Chris Scanlon from HSN. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Supposedly, she left HSN to move to Colorado where her husband had a new job as a ? ski instructor.

She said no other product has those collapsing wings added to it. HSN's shelving doesn't have that that I've seen, though I don't watch the Origami shows.

I thought she was as good as ever. She has a good sense of humor, which is why I liked her on HSN.

Valued Contributor
Chris is on right now. I think she has a cold. Her appearance is much better and she doesn't appear nervous. She is wearing pants and seems more comfortable. Chris said last night, she took items and tried to improve them, i.e. The origami cart. Oh gosh, now they are showing Colleen's jewelry box. It seems Chris will be the Joy/Lori of ShopQ. Do wish her well.
Respected Contributor
I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to watch her presentation. It was like watching a train wreck. I don't ever remember her laughing like that and between the oversized slippers and her very hoarse voice turned it off after a few minutes. I doubt the problem was being nervous since she was a show host for years.
Super Contributor

She has laryngitis according to her FB page.