Respected Contributor

For anyone interested Chris Scanlon (former HSN host) is on ShopHQ right now.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

That cart looks very similar to the Origami line they sell on HSN.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Smaug said:

That cart looks very similar to the Origami line they sell on HSN.

Apparently she had the extended sides added and got it patented. Can't believe she stood there and said that there's no other shelving available already assembled or that collapses like hers. UNBELIEVABLE. Price isn't even that great. When the 3-tier origami is on special you get 2 for 99 and free s&h.

Respected Contributor

It is expensive compared to the HSN Origami price. When the huge Origami was a TS earlier this month it was $99 and that included shipping. Gotta smh.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Oh dear, I can't watch her anymore. I wonder if she's nervous. Anyway I wish her well.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Frequent Contributor

She's on right now, selling Joy Mangano-type hangers !!! I guess she has her own line now. Hadn't seen her in a while - wondered where she was - she doesn't look that wonderful - seems to have put on more weight (she can't be pregnant, can she?) - I guess I'm being a bit cruel, or maybe a lot cruel. Actually, I hope she does well.

Super Contributor
On 1/28/2015 lovemyparrot said:

She's on right now, selling Joy Mangano-type hangers !!! I guess she has her own line now. Hadn't seen her in a while - wondered where she was - she doesn't look that wonderful - seems to have put on more weight (she can't be pregnant, can she?) - I guess I'm being a bit cruel, or maybe a lot cruel. Actually, I hope she does well.

What does how she looks have anything to do with her new line? Yes, you are cruel.

Esteemed Contributor

I just came back from watching her.....(I don't get that station so I had to watch on my puter)she seems to be copying everything that they sell on HSN....

Honored Contributor
Hard to watch and listen to. She sounds very hoarse. Sort of a train wreck.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment