Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Tyak 

It is all about the wording. Nothing in the study says that chicken causes cancer. 

Who paid for the study? That is likely to be more telling. Maybe the beef or seafood or corn people?

@willdob3 

Or the pork people.......you know the other white meat.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Tyak 

It is all about the wording. Nothing in the study says that chicken causes cancer. 

Who paid for the study? That is likely to be more telling. Maybe the beef or seafood or corn people?

@willdob3 

Or the pork people.......you know the other white meat.

@KingstonsMom 

Yes! I tend to forget them. lol

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chicken made the list

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:
Who paid for the study?

The chickens.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@Sooner 

.......so you're daring to eat chicken and rice?  In one day?  At the same time in one meal?

If so.......I can predict with absolute certainty that  someday, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!

LOL!!  

@novamc1  Now that is funny!!!!!  Yes, I'm still here 2 hours later!  Remarkable!  But I had some chocolate ice cream and that should counteract it all.  Shouldn't it?  Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I do not eat meat but I feel bad for those that like chicken. Just about everything we eat now is not good for us in some way. Fresh truly is best😊

~~~All we need is love💖

Honored Contributor

I don't think that is a great deal to worry about. It is about 5% of the study group

These  are stats for the general population

Approximately 38.4% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes (based on 2013–2015 data). I
Honored Contributor

I love chicken, there are so many ways of preparing it!  Sounds like someone is trying to put Chick-fil-A out of business, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I love chicken, there are so many ways of preparing it!  Sounds like someone is trying to put Chick-fil-A out of business, LOL!

hahahaha.....YESSSSSS, probably five guys or in and out burger......definitely one of the burger chains. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein