Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cheryl's Cookies Website...

Oh no.  I wish I had seen this yesterday; I just placed an order on their site this morning for my mom for Mother's Day.

@nana59  I hope you get your refund soon.  There is no reason it should take 3 months to get a refund for a cancelled order. 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Call them again and tell them you are contacting your state's Attorney General to pursue fraud charges.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

That's ridiculous.  I just buy my cookies from my local grocery store.  They are way better and cost a lot less.  I ordered Cheryl's once and they were rather small and very dry, even though they were individually wrapped.  At about $1 per cookie they can forget it.

ITA. I bake my own cookies from scratch. Cheryl's cookies look like dried up loaded with sugar icing.

Esteemed Contributor

I had two separate, infuriating and time-consuming experiences with Cheryl's Cookies.  I was shocked at how poor their CS was.

The cookies themselves were very disappointing, too.  Individually-wrapped, yes.  But crumbled.  And very dry.  I thought the icing was much too sweet and artificial-tasting.  I had a friend who kept sending them to me, and finally I had to kindly ask her to stop.  I hated to see someone throw their money away like that.

But back to the OP and Cheryl's Customer Service.  :-)  My advice is to take action right away.  Don't call them directly anymore and don't wait for anyone to call you back.  Contact your credit card company.  Cheryl's CS is terrible.

Honored Contributor

i have always found their customer service to be excellent. i was on auto delivery for various holiday cookies. once or twice the cookies arrived and half were broken. they issued me a full refund immediately.

if you are having problems you should probably file a dispute with your credit card company to get the ball rolling.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

refund update....received an email from a supervisor stating she issued me a refund...along with a $20 gift certificate.....we shall see....