Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,757
Registered: ‎11-28-2012

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

I no longer watch QF but seem to remember she lost a lot of weight before when she was a model.  She and Jeanne were a great team.

 

I look forward to seeing her wedding pictures.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,463
Registered: ‎12-26-2011

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

I thought SK's dress was gorgeous.  I love  a strapless dress on the right body types.  I wore strapless and had no problems with having to kept pulling it up.   Mine was very expensive, certainly not from David's, and it was fitted properly for me.   I can assure you that SK's dress WAS NOT from David's Bridal and I would be willing to bet that neither is Angel's !!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,830
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)


@muttmom wrote:

I no longer watch QF but seem to remember she lost a lot of weight before when she was a model.  She and Jeanne were a great team.

 

I look forward to seeing her wedding pictures.


@muttmom  Muttmom, you aren't thinking of that other blond model, Pat? not sure that was her name - who lost a real lot of weight once and got down to a size small and then gained it back?   She's pretty and looks somewhat like Angel but has usually had a pixie-ish haircut.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

 

Angel is sick. she said so last night.

 

She kept sniffling and said she was coming down with a bad cold.  She looked OK last night but this morning she looks like I look with a bad cold Smiley Happy

 

GET WELL SOON, ANGEL!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

 

ps My hair never looks good when I have a virus, especially a cold.

 

Isn't that true for most people?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,757
Registered: ‎11-28-2012

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

I no longer watch QF but seem to remember she lost a lot of weight before when she was a model.  She and Jeanne were a great team.

 

I look forward to seeing her wedding pictures.


@muttmom  Muttmom, you aren't thinking of that other blond model, Pat? not sure that was her name - who lost a real lot of weight once and got down to a size small and then gained it back?   She's pretty and looks somewhat like Angel but has usually had a pixie-ish haircut.


No, I'm thinking of Angel.  I remember Jeanne saying she was no longer a plus size model.  I do not think she was ever smaller than a large or x-large.  Then again, most 1X models appear closer to 2X as they seldom button their jackets.

 

Angel has always had fine, blond hair.  The only time it looked full, she said she was wearing a hairpiece.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,633
Registered: ‎05-13-2010

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

Of course I understand about strapless.  Certainly to each her own.  Persnally, I never seen a good looking strapless on any body, and I've never observed any woman in one who hasn't tugged/pulled at it.  Simply looks too uncomfortable to me, annoying to the wearer and takes so much away from one's enjoying oneself.  All my opinion - don't hate me for it.

 

And good for Angel for finding her perfect dress at a David's Bridal Salon.  there's one here where I live too.  Women flock to it when they have a sale day.  Great buys for sure.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,757
Registered: ‎11-28-2012

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

Angel bought her wedding gown at David's Bridals and Dennis Basso is making her gown??????

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,830
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)


@NoelSeven wrote:

 

ps My hair never looks good when I have a virus, especially a cold.

 

Isn't that true for most people?


Probably it is. But if I were going to be on TV in front of millionis of people, I'd try to do something about my hair, even if I didn't feel well.  I'm sure there was someone at QVC who could have helped with it.  So, I wouldn't compare the situation with mine when I'm sick - I don't have millions of people watching me when I'm coming down with a cold as she said she was.

 

Also,  I think her hair looked a lot better today than last night and she's probably still sick today.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)


@Pearlee wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

 

ps My hair never looks good when I have a virus, especially a cold.

 

Isn't that true for most people?


Probably it is. But if I were going to be on TV in front of millionis of people, I'd try to do something about my hair, even if I didn't feel well.  I'm sure there was someone at QVC who could have helped with it.  So, I wouldn't compare the situation with mine when I'm sick - I don't have millions of people watching me when I'm coming down with a cold as she said she was.

 

Also,  I think her hair looked a lot better today than last night and she's probably still sick today.


**************************************

 

Maybe she did have them help, we don't know.  But we do know she's fighting a virus, I'm not going to criticize her for how she looks, she's still the really nice happy person we know.  That's what counts, I don't care how many people are watching her.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices