Honored Contributor

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Angel's wedding hasn't happened yet?  Of course I have no idea of the date but I guess I assumed it already took place.  She does look good these days, appears she's lost weight and looks great.

Dennis Basso doing her dress?  Didn't know this either - how very nice for her.  Side bar - did not like SK's.  I really dislike strapless wedding gowns on every body type - not to mention all the bride does the entire time is grab the top and hike it up because it's falling down.  SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Its VERY annoying your dress falls off (to say the least).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Greenhouse wrote:
 Maybe trying on gowns at Davids caused a change.  All sizes are there but you see very chic, thin NYC women coming out of Davids.  When I worked in NYC, Davids was close by and I noticed most of their clientele were very slender....

@Stray No, she isn't trying on gowns at David's but rather at Dennis'.  Dennis Basso offered to make her dress when she announced her engagement.  Angel herslef told us that when she was announcing it.  Must be nice....  

I thought she said she got her gown at Kleinfeld's.  Dennis Basso is one of their vendors/designers, exclusively I think.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, The gift that just keeps on giving!  

Esteemed Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

@Lipstickdiva, The gift that just keeps on giving!  

😀😀