Respected Contributor

Wow!  She looks fabulous!  

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Re: Check Out Angel (Quacker)

I agree!  Angel looks fabulous!

Super Contributor

I agree.......Angel looks terrific!!!

Honored Contributor

Indeed.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She DOES look good.  I hope they're not using her old measurements to make her wedding dress 'cause, if so, it's not gonna fit!  She may have to slap on an obi belt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Dennis Basso has designed her wedding gown. He will make it right before the wedding just as he did Shawn's.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Angel's wedding hasn't happened yet?  Of course I have no idea of the date but I guess I assumed it already took place.  She does look good these days, appears she's lost weight and looks great.

Dennis Basso doing her dress?  Didn't know this either - how very nice for her.  Side bar - did not like SK's.  I really dislike strapless wedding gowns on every body type - not to mention all the bride does the entire time is grab the top and hike it up because it's falling down.  SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Angel's wedding hasn't happened yet?  Of course I have no idea of the date but I guess I assumed it already took place.  She does look good these days, appears she's lost weight and looks great.

Dennis Basso doing her dress?  Didn't know this either - how very nice for her.  Side bar - did not like SK's.  I really dislike strapless wedding gowns on every body type - not to mention all the bride does the entire time is grab the top and hike it up because it's falling down.  SO ANNOYING!!!!!

@Angel got her wedding dress @ David's and was designed by DB.  She did not go to DB on Madison or have it designed by him personally.  Mark Z and DB, Vera Wang among others do a wedding dress line there.  It is a shame she picked out her dress so early as it probably has to be taken in quite a bit but they are experts at Davids and will do a fine job.  She will wed in November.  I like Angel a lot,she is honest and passionate but I do think she should consult Nick Chavez or Chaz...she was not blessed with beautiful hair....maybe extensions or a hair piece would help. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not every strapless gown falls down.

You might not care for them but there are others who do.

Honored Contributor

Her face looks so different to me being thinner.  I think her hair looked dreadful on the midnight show - very limp and not styled.  She needs more body and fullness to her hair!  Where are all those helpful QVC hair products when she needs them?