Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Off topic and controversial - do not re-post.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Interesting thing about humans.  We can be concerned and active about more than 1 story or cause at a time!

Sadly, what I have noticed is that some folks cannot handle it when their specific cause isn't at the top of the list and insist on pushing their cause even into discussions of other causes.  I'm not saying that's what you are doing, just what I've seen on forums and comments to news stories and fb posts.

I, personally, am happy to see it when an event doesn't just result in a flash-in-the-pan flurry of activity and then disappear.  Change only happens when those who see the need for it keep working on making that change happen and that includes keeping the public aware of the need.

**************************************************************************************

Bravo.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Controversial.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Controversial and off topic. Do not re-post.

Respected Contributor

I have mixed feelings about this topic.  I do feel bad about Cecil but the dentitst didn't know the lion was beloved.  His local guide is the one who should take responsibility.  I am thoroughly against all the trophy hunting.  However, in that country they allow the hunting because Americans pay thousands of dollars to do it. 

The other thing is that a lot of lions are killed every year so why was this one so famous, becuase the lion had a name?  In my part of PA we have hundreds of cute deer that run wild and they are allowed to be killed and no one questions it.  If we gave each deer a name would it make a difference? 

Respected Contributor

It is not the name its the fact that an innocent animal was lured. This disgusting piece of garbage dentist should not be allowed to kill anything. Nor anyone who is doing it for a trophy hunting. 

Just my opinion we live in a world of convenience. There are few places in this world where the need to survive means taking the life of an innocent animal. All these people who think that hunting to feed their families is their right, but shop for other things is BS in my view.

Again stewards of the innocent. All animals have the same right to exist as we do. Just because we can reason over their sense of reason does not make it OK.  

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Controversial. Discontinue this line of conversation - it is off topic.

Trusted Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

It is not the name its the fact that an innocent animal was lured. This disgusting piece of garbage dentist should not be allowed to kill anything. Nor anyone who is doing it for a trophy hunting. 

Just my opinion we live in a world of convenience. There are few places in this world where the need to survive means taking the life of an innocent animal. All these people who think that hunting to feed their families is their right, but shop for other things is BS in my view.

Again stewards of the innocent. All animals have the same right to exist as we do. Just because we can reason over their sense of reason does not make it OK.  

BRAVO! EXCELLENT POST!

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Could be seen as controversial.

Respected Contributor

Thanks italia Smiley Happy