Esteemed Contributor

I think the whole thing is really, really odd.

She "fell" in November, and basically hasn't been seen since, except that one photo in the gym --- what has she been doing and how has she escaped being photographed??

Has she been hiding out in the house all this time?

That is a LONG time for someone like her to not be seen.

Just a strange story all around, IMO.

Honored Contributor

It all just seems...(looking side eyed)...odd.

Nary a scratch...not just last night, but for months.

And the big reveal?  When a new single is released.

🎼”Things that make you go, hummmmm...🎼

And it would be understandable why fans wouldn’t like to hear

that speculation, but she, herself, has been going on and on and on

using phrases like ‘gruesome’ & ‘not recognizable’...only herself

to blame if it gets uncomfortable w/ questions. 

Honored Contributor

IMO she has plastic surgery, or  was making it up so people would tune into the  ACM awards.

Honored Contributor

I feel there is something wrong mentally with her....obsessive.... she is a drama queen. She might have just as well said nothing....no one would have known she fell. To make such a big deal about it...and they come out from hiding covering up your supposed  50 stitches so no one  can see them.....just odd....just off....

DRAMA.

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

It all just seems...(looking side eyed)...odd.

Nary a scratch...not just last night, but for months.

And the big reveal?  When a new single is released.

🎼”Things that make you go, hummmmm...🎼

And it would be understandable why fans wouldn’t like to hear

that speculation, but she, herself, has been going on and on and on

using phrases like ‘gruesome’ & ‘not recognizable’...only herself

to blame if it gets uncomfortable w/ questions. 

This is what I am thinking to be honest....I mean she's the one posting about this gruesome accident and well there's nothing.  Not even a smallish scar of any kind.  I would think people who are truly dealing with actual accidents that disfigured them got to be thinking her posting of photos in scarfs hiding and all that seems "nuts".  That's how it all has struck me.  THat's why I remembered my friend from HS and the hidden 1 tiny pimple LOL!  

Perhaps she just wanted time off from the spotlight and made it into something it really wasn't?  Marriage problems or whatever?  Stressed out?? I could see that I have had horrendous stress at times in my life and wish I could have hid in a cave from it all.

Esteemed Contributor

It will all come out eventually.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't tell by the quick shot.  She's likely self conscious.  We are our own worst critic.

Honored Contributor

Her stitches may not have all been on the surface of her face.  She very well could have had internal stitches such as losing teeth and needing stitches on her gums.  Or severely bitten the inside of her moth.

Poor Carrie-she suffers a fall, breaks a wrist, has stitches (and most likely the best $ can buy to repair any visible facial damage) and everyone is looking for somethng to prove her to be a liar and looking for attention.

Give her a break already.

Jeeze Louise already.  And this hardly compares to a pimple.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Few articles on line about her diva personality, so who knows...................

Esteemed Contributor

During her performance I could definitely see scars on her upper lip, the left side of her nose/cheek

6F31AE2A-0B8E-4552-AA2D-B95381ABE48A.jpeg