Honored Contributor

NO--I don't send out cards for anything anymore--I do send e-cards tho--

Honored Contributor

no, i wont be sending out any cards. i prefer to do a christmas phone call, christmas visit, or skype for holiday greetings between thanksgiving and new years.

we get one yearly update newsletter/christmas greeting from my uncle and aunt who live in the UK.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I am the only sibling that doesn't live in the same town as my sisters and remaining relatives.  I send cards to my siblings, adult nieces and nephews and remaining uncle in another state.  I do this since we have cut down or out our seasonal celebrations  and I just don't like social media greetings.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Re: Card sending poll....

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Christmas cards, but have never sent a slew of them and have pared it down over the years. I'll likely send out five or so cards to folks I want to have them and know will appreciate hearing from me. Have never done a Christmas 'letter' and have tended to roll my eyes when receiving them, especially those sent by people with whom I have had only a passing or business relationship, whose year in review is of little interest. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I send out 3; this year it will be 4. That's it for me, lol!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

No, stopped sending cards years ago.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I send Christmas cards every year even though my list is getting smaller. I also send Thanksgiving, Birthday, Get Well Soon, Veterans Day, and just because cards. As long as cards are being made I will send them.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I still send Christmas cards each year, I have family and friends on the west coast, my hubby comes from a large family and they all live on the east coast.

Respected Contributor

I will send maybe 5 cards to old friends and a couple cousins. Not many relatives alive anymore.  

Respected Contributor
Of course I will. I make my Christmas cards for immediate family and close friends. All others get store bought cards. Sending out cards is part of the Holiday festivities. Will send them out until I am no longer able.