Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I prefer shopping online and having my order delivered.  I usually can pretty much get what I want except for now any Clorox products the wipes are not available online nor any of their cleaning products. It doesn't make sense to still be having issues after three months. The Chat and phone calls to them in Customer Service are unavailable in my area so that's kinda unacceptable to customers. I think it is time to start bringing your representatives back to work. 

@Silkeej    I saw an interview with the CEO of Clorox recently.  He said they're churning the wipes out as fast as possible and they should be widely available soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
I wonder how that CEO defines "soon."
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

I prefer shopping online and having my order delivered.  I usually can pretty much get what I want except for now any Clorox products the wipes are not available online nor any of their cleaning products. It doesn't make sense to still be having issues after three months. The Chat and phone calls to them in Customer Service are unavailable in my area so that's kinda unacceptable to customers. I think it is time to start bringing your representatives back to work. 

@Silkeej    I saw an interview with the CEO of Clorox recently.  He said they're churning the wipes out as fast as possible and they should be widely available soon.

@Kachina624, I'm sure that they are. They want the product out there as much as the public does.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

I had heard that also - they were trying to get things to hospitals an nursing homes during pandemic; and I know now that businesses are opening they probably are getting first dips before local consumers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I ordered something from Costco online during the pandemic, something I've always purchased in person. Because they were on sale in that month's flyer I bought two. They are large bottles of vitamins that I take and the bottles each come within its own little box.

Well....it took 2 weeks for the order to ship. There was no packing receipt inside nor attached to the cardboard outer box they were shipped in, and the vitamin boxes were in shabby, squashed shape. I would never have picked those from the shelf.

A bad experience. The few other times over the years that I have ordered from Costco online, there has been a packing receipt enclosed, the items were shipped quickly, and egerythingvwas in pristine condition inside the box or mailing bag.

I'll bet it was sent out by a 3rd party.

I've ordered so many things - big and small from Costco - over the years. Everything has been in perfect condition. I suggest u email Costco about ur bad experience.

Trusted Contributor

Aw, thank you for letting me know that was very nice of you and I appreciate the information. 

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@kivah wrote:

I wake up at 9:15AM -- so I could never be at Costco at 9AM.

Last week I ordered on-line and I LOVE the home delivery. My bill came to $325. A big burly guy deliverd my order and he placed it on my big kitchen island and some things on the floor ---- and I told him that everything is for ME!!!! I'm 4'10", 135 lbs. He couldn't believe it. I gave him a big tip - which he deserved.

I would never have the energy to have purchased so much in the store.

I have a Costco check for $50 - from using my credit card - so I know I have to go there. I do enjoy getting out once in a while.

Costco - my favorite retailer.

If you are using delivery in order to not be around people, you might consider contact-less delivery. You can request that they ring the bell or knock.

@kivah 

I welcome the delivery guys into my house so they can put all my purchases in the kitchen. Everything is so large and heavy --- just putting things in my pantry and freezer took a lot of my energy. I'm almost 80 yrs old.

Respected Contributor

@kivah , We are up the coast and just received a huge order from costco. Got all we ordered. I do wish we could get clorox wipes but other than that we got everything on the list. mr henny just got finished re packing the meat into baggies and labeling.

We bought our first mac computer the apple 2 at your costco about thirty five years ago or more. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@kivah , We are up the coast and just received a huge order from costco. Got all we ordered. I do wish we could get clorox wipes but other than that we got everything on the list. mr henny just got finished re packing the meat into baggies and labeling.

We bought our first mac computer the apple 2 at your costco about thirty five years ago or more. 

I rarely buy meat but I got sausages (not Kosher). I don't buy any of those wipes or hand sanitizers (toxic). I remember those Mac Computers. How did we ever live before COSTCO!!!!

Respected Contributor

@kivah , I do buy meat at costco. I like that I can watch the butchers. I buy ground meat at only Gelson's as they grind there.

I know the wipes are toxic but I use them on pkgs etc coming into the house. Our son buys the "non toxic" ones for us at a small produce place here in town when he gets our vegetables. They claim to be safe and organic etc. They smell horrible though. Are you using anything to clean mail and packages?

We have always bought our produce at the farmer's mkt but that is not a go for us now. We have come to know all the organic vendors and know the different farms. I sure miss it.

I replenished my supply of marinated artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes. Love them for a treat.

I miss our costco runs, I hope that this will be over before I am too old to go back. I will be  seventy five this month and mr henny turned seventy one yesterday. We are both gimpy.---