Honored Contributor

Re: CO Husband/Father Sentenced, Evidence Revealed

This self centered jerk try to blame the murder of the children on his wife.  Let him sit in jail and rot.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Did he really think he would get away with it?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I don't understand guys like him and Scott Peterson. They are such egomaniacs it has to affect the way they function.

Divorce is always an option. To take the lives of those you love - there has to be some kind of delusion or something. 

@beach-mom

Narcissists believe they're smarter than everyone else and will get away with their crimes.

@KingstonsMom  OJ Simpson said that to Nicole, that he would kill her and that he would get away with it.

Honored Contributor

Someone who kills four people, three children, should automatically get the death penalty.

Valued Contributor

I suspected him from the first time I saw him on the evening news. He had no emotion when talking about his missing family. I told my husband there would be a girlfriend in the story.

Respected Contributor

There are no words that could make me understand the thinking that this man has. I cried today when I saw this on the news. His wife's family does not believe in the death penalty. He has to live with what he has done and will always be watching his back. I doubt that he will live long. I was watching the video of him when the family first went missing. I could tell he was lying. He stood guarded with his arms folded around his torso. He was not looking into the camera in his public appearances begging for them to come home. 

Honored Contributor

Lifetime Movie Network has it's work cut out already.  I'm sure of it.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Someone who kills four people, three children, should automatically get the death penalty.

@mousiegirl  I agree with you. The problem is that in our country with all the appeals etc....he would be on Death row for more than 20 years...before he ever was put to death.  The system works....but not always on an efficient or logical manner.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What about the woman he took up with ?

She not to blame ?

Let's not leave her out. Sure, he's a horror, but, she had to know his marital situation

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

What about the woman he took up with ?

She not to blame ?

Let's not leave her out. Sure, he's a horror, but, she had to know his marital situation

@SharkE    She was told by him that he was getting a divorce. He 

lied to her about everything.