Respected Contributor

Over the last several weeks, possibly years or maybe even a bad dream or two, I am seeing the same old 'gifts' presented all the time. The shredder for your papers, the ink blot to remove your important info, Halos, sheets, vacuums, pillows, car tracs for kids, flashlights. Wash, rinse repeat. 

Where is the stuff thats new? Its like one big long commercial with no end in sight. One would think they would add a trinket of jewelry here or there, or something from Nest.

Gift Guide is just a potpurri of boring, boring bore so I dont watch but check out the items on air and its all the same.

Wish they would really change the format. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I've never watched any gift shows!  We don't exchange gifts.

Honored Contributor

The Q does not offer the wide variety of 'new' items like in the past....don't know if there is not a lot of new merchandise out in the market place or maybe QVC cannot get them to sell on their site....does seem like the same old, same old to me as well.

Honored Contributor

Been tuned in to QVC for about 10 years now, and find their offerings to be same old, and not exciting at all.   I haven’t bought anything since July, and am not tempted by anything I’ve seen online.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

Been tuned in to QVC for about 10 years now, and find their offerings to be same old, and not exciting at all.   I haven’t bought anything since July, and am not tempted by anything I’ve seen online.

@RedTop.  Yes. Same old, same old.

Honored Contributor

They keep repeating awful gifts ...like flashlights....when is a flashlight become  a GIFT.  If someone wants or needs  a flashlight they go buy one. That is a horrible present!

Respected Contributor

I dont want to see any more Poo Pourri as a stocking stuffer; really?

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They keep repeating awful gifts ...like flashlights....when is a flashlight become  a GIFT.  If someone wants or needs  a flashlight they go buy one. That is a horrible present!

I know, I received one as a gift from a boyfriend.

Underwhelmed. Then we broke up.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not just Q.  I was just looking through all of the Black Friday sales ads and it's deja vu--a lot of the same stuff as last year. 

Respected Contributor

I don’t watch gift shows. Don’t want to have to sit through a 20 minute battery charger demonstration.