Regular Contributor

What I'm saying is that QVC wants us to buy what they are selling.  If they are willing to take our money they should guarantee that their products are exactly like they show on TV.

Regular Contributor

Too numerous to mention.

Valued Contributor

@Puggirl wrote:

QVC please stop ordering the ****** from China.  Items are poorly painted, missing pieces, glittered to death and just plain broken.  Start giving a year warranty so we are not throwing our money in the garbage.  I'm sick of it.

Ita but doubt it'll happen.

Valued Contributor

puggirl, I do understand your frustration.

my wallet & I just would like the contents of the box, no matter where it is manufactured, be in usable condition when it arrives & not fall apart after 2 weeks when all its done is sit on a shelf.

after receiving several orders of Valerie merchandise either broken, missing pieces or falling apart in the box from poor workmanship, I just quit ordering from her line no matter how wonderful it looks to me on TV.  

Many love her line, which does present beautifully & I am truly happy they have found what they love plus she is really sincere about her line.

I wanted to love it too because it's so darn good looking during the presentations!  

Then my budget stuck its nose in & asked just how much money I planned on wasting.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Esteemed Contributor
I thought this was about the tragic event happening now.

The explosion and the aftermath is truly unthinkable.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for reply...

Super Contributor

Why do u keep ordering if u don't like the quality?

Trusted Contributor

@debc wrote:

Many high end retailers have a lot of stuff made in China.  Some of it's good and some of it's junk.  As consumers we have to decide what to buy and what not too.  

QVC and everywhere else will carry what sells.   It'd be great if everything was made in the USA but it's not.  I'm all for pro American made, but I won't buy something I don't want because it is.

Of course!  Doesn't this go w/o saying!?

Respected Contributor

I dont mind paying more if the quality is there. Unfortunately, its not.