Trusted Contributor

@colover wrote:

Shawn + logo=nothing good. I've never noticed how ill prepared she.  What a joke. I think she got her hand slapped major with this move. I don't care for logo"s style but it's kinda funny to see Shawn put in her place.

Put in her place????  

Honored Contributor

No, No, No!!!!!  I can finally watch PM style again. I can’t stand Shawn and her nonsense. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Silverfloss

I wouldn't worry too much.  I feel sure the PTB will bring Shawn back with a flourish - probably her own show.   She seems to be quite a performer. 

Honored Contributor

Pm style without Shawn is pm stale.I really liked the show as it was.Amy is cute but I just don’t enjoy her presentations although she is very stylish looking.

Super Contributor

Thank God for YOUR HOME WITH JILL!!!!  Saving me money from LOGO...JUST BOUGHT AN ADORABLE QUILT SET. Jill youare the best

Respected Contributor

You just can't win , i don't no the real reason for the switchup , but haters will be haters , pure and simple. Yes i liked Amy with Logo , sales will determine who goes where. And about the second host , have you all forgotten that Lisa had Courtney for a sidekick years ago. I no it is a stain , but try to be kind in 2019.

Contributor

And these LOGO clothes are so expensive!  I like some of this line, but haven’t purchased in ages due to the ridiculous prices.  Love Shawn but a different host won’t convince me to purchase.  Miss her on PM style.

Frequent Contributor

I also miss Shawn.  Have always liked her from day one.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our Host

Trusted Contributor

It's not working.  Amy had chemistry with Lori.  Shawn was in her element, and found her niche with PM Style.