I really wish Shawn was still doing PM Style.  Amy is cute but I can watch her for just a short while before her fast talking gets to me.  Shawn is PM Style!  She is classy and entertaining.  No more PM Style for me...

Respected Contributor

LOL.  I agree.  Everytime I post something about that particular host you referenced and her voice, the  m ...s swoop down and delete it.  So glad to know I'm not the only one who can't listen to that.  I will not watch and more important, will not order anything she presents.

Regular Contributor

Totally agree! Miss Shawn! Her personality,and how she interacts with the models and vendors was the best. Entertaining, but always very informative. What's up with the show having to have a second host? Hello, ya think something's wrong? Since I don't like LOGO, its goodbye Shawn. Also missing Isaac who has been shipped off to Friday night. Gee, pretty soon it will be goodbye QVC. Sigh...

Esteemed Contributor

I respectfully disagree. This is the first time i watched PM style in ages because Amy is on. lol. Shes my favoirte of the younger hosts! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Occasional Contributor

I am ready for Shawn to come back to pm style. Just can’t watch with Amy

Super Contributor

BRING AMY BACK WITH LORI!!!!!

shawn is so forced with this and the NATURAL FLOW with Amy and Lori is TOTALLY LOST!!!!,

Regular Contributor

Totally agree. I really like Amy and thought she was great with LOGO.  I am just not liking Shawn with LOGO at all.  I have to say tho QVC is saving me a ton of money with these switch ups as I have not watched more than 10 minutes of each show.  I really don’t see much chemistry with Shawn and Lori, seems like they are trying too hard. 

New Contributor

Totally agree.  Not a Shawn fan. She spends so much time shopping for herself.

I am a huge Logo fan, but I cannot watch with Shawn. Its clear she does not know the line and does not wear it. I've seen her fawn over GILI and other clothes she likes. This is so forced. She doesn't look good in the clothes because she insists to force herself into an xxs when it is too tight for her. Amy looked adorable in the clothes.

I'm not going to watch LOGO without Amy.

Super Contributor

Shawn + logo=nothing good. I've never noticed how ill prepared she.  What a joke. I think she got her hand slapped major with this move. I don't care for logo"s style but it's kinda funny to see Shawn put in her place.

Occasional Contributor

I think Shawn is doing ok with Lori. Just how much can you say about a bunch of clothes   that looked like you pulled out of closet and layered when the power went out. No style to these clothes. She is doing her best with what she has on air. Bring Shawn back to pm style and let Amy have Lori back.