Honored Contributor

Re: Boy, I Want A Cigarette.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@dex  No break room, I just went outside on the back porch. It was nippy in the winter.

You know how lighters don't work in the cold?  I kept my lighter in my bra.  It was warm. always worked and I didn't have to hunt for it.  I got teased alot about it. lol

Lol .Bras can be more useful than most women realize...no other smokers for company?

Esteemed Contributor

@dex  Oh God no.  Boss was a health nut and no one else ever smoked.  There was an associate in his 50s,  two younger women in their late 30s/early 40s and Brunhilda the terrible was 50.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

I understand that feeling.  I quit smoking years ago after many attempts.  I still sometimes have that urge come over me.  

I always want to smoke ...people who say it smells bad to them after they quit are just trying to convince themselves they don't like it.I often think I could manage my days better under today's circumstances if I still smoked.

@dex 

It always smells good to me.  I know I could handle things better!

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

If I were you, I would just SCREAM!

Warn your DD first and do it within Petunia's earshot (not too close) to see what she does.  Betcha it'll at least give you a laugh...

I predict poofy tail and 4 footed leap in the air.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Smoke 'em if you got 'em   

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

It's okay to release all those feelings, it is a lot better than keeping it pent up.  I just wish I could say or do something to make it better.  Of course you are concerned, and hopefully someone in your family will figure out what needs to be done to get the help they need.  Prayers and good vibes being sent your way. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam