Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@nana59  What is the career change?  I have not seen anything on the Internet.   Cat Wink

she's now selling health drinks!!

Honored Contributor

I happened to catch a snippet of two of her shows today. She's still just as bubbly and personable as ever. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
I'm watching the show tonite w/Sandra. It's a bit strange to watch to see Bobbi associated w/ this.
I like Sandra , she is trying - but it doesn't seem that its rolling along that well..she keeps on telling Bobbi about her Mally lipstick.. lol..
Respected Contributor

I could be wrong, but I simply don't see this venture flying.

AT ALL!

Honored Contributor

I googled her products but couldn't find enough info about them.  Imo, she didn't say enough about why hers are better than anybody else's.  I am curious about the probiotics.  And yes, indeed, they are pricey.  Too high for me to buy without any reviews anywhere.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@nana59  What is the career change?  I have not seen anything on the Internet.   Cat Wink

she's now selling health drinks!!

What a TOTAL LOL!! EVERYTHING she's selling can be found at health food stores for a lower price. What does she know about vitamins, protein shakes, etc.? NOTHING. Just another vendor who's trying to make $$$ based on her name.