Esteemed Contributor

Sure made a career change!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I believe she sold her company to Clinique a few years ago.I guess they phased her out.I’m not interested in the stuff she’s selling.I did like her makeup!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Yes I believe she sold her company to Clinique a few years ago.I guess they phased her out.I’m not interested in the stuff she’s selling.I did like her makeup!!

Kirsten seems really interested--but I'm not surprised!

Honored Contributor

I never did try her make up, the supplements are even more expensive than Andrew Lessman products. I didn't watch the whole show, there was nothing she offered I was going to buy anyway.

Trusted Contributor

She sold her company to Estee Lauder, which also owns Clinique, and half of the cosmetics and perfumes /colognes made and sold anywhere.  The others owned by Lancome (large number), Shiesido (sorry here for spelling), Revlon.

Honored Contributor

@nana59  What is the career change?  I have not seen anything on the Internet.   Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown...

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1..she is selling Health drinks, supplements on QVC.  There was a show today.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  Thank you.  Yesterday I ended up taking a nap that lasted way too long so I did not fall asleep until 6 am this morning and woke up this afternoon.  OMG.  I am very surprised that she is selling health drinks.  She made so much money selling her company and yet it's not enough.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1What would you expect her to do once she sold her company?

I can't imagine anyone like her sitting around watching TV and eating bonbons

Honored Contributor

Maybe she is bored with retirement...I like to stay busy but I would have found something else to do, selling supplements would not have been my first choice!!  

@Katcat1