Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

TV One and Bounce TV have recently started showing Cosby Show again, it is on all the time now.

@Shelbelle TV One has been airing the re-runs of Cosby for YEARS.  Way before any of this stuff ever came up in the media.  I watch that channel so I know this to be true.

I watch this channel too, and for a very long time Cosby was not being aired, it has only recently returned.

Respected Contributor

I wish they wouldn't air his show...

Honored Contributor

I used to watch the show, wasn't crazy about it one way or the other, but here's something intersting....

My Mother couldn't stand the man, couldn't stand watching him found him creepy and said there was something about him that wasn't right..... and would turn off the show if she was watching the channel .....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

He makes me sick and I refuse to watch his reruns knowing that he drugged women and took advantage of them.  I hope he rots in jail.  His wife is pathetic to stay with this man.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

TV One and Bounce TV have recently started showing Cosby Show again, it is on all the time now.

@Shelbelle TV One has been airing the re-runs of Cosby for YEARS.  Way before any of this stuff ever came up in the media.  I watch that channel so I know this to be true.

I watch this channel too, and for a very long time Cosby was not being aired, it has only recently returned.

@Shelbelle TV One and Aspire pulled the show for a while when the scrutiny began in 2014.  That means they were showing it if they pulled it right?  They decided to bring it back in 2016 despite the ongoing allegations.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36 Bill Cosby was not the only star of that show.  Phyllicia Rashad, Malcolm Jamal Warner and others have a right to get residual fees from the re-runs.  These people had nothing to do with what Cosby is alleged of doing.  Get a grip.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36 Bill Cosby was not the only star of that show.  Phyllicia Rashad, Malcolm Jamal Warner and others have a right to get residual fees from the re-runs.  These people had nothing to do with what Cosby is alleged of doing.  Get a grip.

Get a grip?   Lol

I'm fine.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

Get a grip?   Lol

I'm fine.  

@Bri36, I'm glad.  

*Call Tyrone*